We would like to thank you for your patience as the Northeastern Pennsylvania Veterinary Medical Association (NEPVMA) transitioned the member management and dues processing to the Pennsylvania Veterinary Medical Association (PVMA). Through this partnership, we will have more streamlined processes, better member management, as well as access to additional resources and communication tools.
NEPVMA members can login into their account using PAVMA.org. Follow the instructions below in order to access your NEPVMA membership profile and manage your account:
- At the top of the page, click on “Welcome [Your name]” then click on “Invoices”
- Click on the Credit Card icon for the item corresponding to your NEPVMA dues (amount will be $50 for veterinarians and $25 for veterinary technicians). The item will be listed as an Event Registration.
- Complete the fields for the credit card information and correct any incorrect or missing information. Then click on the “Submit Payment” button.
- You will receive a confirmation of your payment, as well as an emailed receipt if you entered your email address in.
- Please update your member profile by going to the top and clicking on “Welcome [Your name],” then click on “Account + Settings.” Make any necessary updates and click on the “Save Changes” button at the bottom.
If you have questions regarding NEPVMA dues payment or your membership profile, please contact the PVMA office at 717.220.1437 or email email@example.com.